Sunday, November 15, 2009

Final Draft

Well, I completed my final draft and submitted it this past Friday. It came out to about 93 pages. A little on the shorter end but a lot of it is action and it would play out longer than it is written. This term is starting to get busy and I need to turn my focus to my senior project now. For my own means, "Son of Liberty" is far from being done, but for the class I'm done. Regardless of how good or not it is, I've put in a lot of effort and I've still completed a feature length script.

2 comments:

  1. Just getting across the finish line is a major achievement. You can now rewrite at your own pace, but congratulations on completing the requirements of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt. I'm definitely going to continue on the script because it's something I'm passionate about and I want to make this thing work, however long it takes.

    ReplyDelete